Sunday, January 31, 2010
My lovely wife Jules has just bestowed upon me two awards, one of which is The Kick Ass Blogger Award. I want to separate these awards posts because each requires something different, so I will cover the second one tomorrow.
Jules over at Chic & Pink wanted to pass this along to me so she could be the first blogger to give me an award that didn't look too girlie for the Man-Cave. ETMC Note: Girlie or not, I always love, accept and appreciate these awards when my awesome blog buddies send them my way. Check out my sidebar!
The rules for accepting this award is simple:
1) Link back to the person who nominated you for the reward and say a little something about their blog
2) Select 8 bloggers you think are "kick-ass" by linking to them in your post
3) E-mail/tweet/comment on a post on their site or do whatever you need to in order to let your nominees know they have been nominated and to check out your post.
4) Finally - paste the picture of the award in your post.
Here is my acceptance speech (lol):
Thanks to Jules at Chic & Pink for nominating me for the Kick-Ass Blogger Award. Her blog is the anti-Man-Cave, but she speaks on a lot of general topics and is sweet as sweet can be. Definitely check out her blog and join the army of followers she has (367 as I type this!)
Now for my eight Kick-Ass Bloggers, I nominate the following in no particular order...
1) Jesse at Not Worth Mentioning
2) TS Hendrik at The Non-Review
3) Ian at The Daily Dose of Reality
4) Lisa Marie at The Domestication of a Party Girl
5) ASBLACKASOBAMA at I Think It's Interesting
6) Joe over at The Shadow of My Life
7) Kato at Pandorah's Box
8) Ally at Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
To these eight nominees, thanks for following and participating in my little blog hobby at ETMC! You guys and gals "kick royal fucking ass"!
These are some of my newest followers/followees whose sites have become a daily visiting requirement. You should definitely check them out when you get a chance. Just know that if I missed you: I love you, nothing personal, and there is always next time!